NetSuite Job Descriptions
Welcome to our NetSuite job descriptions landing page! If you’re looking to hire a NetSuite developer or administrator, or simply want to learn more about the skills these professionals possess, you’ve come to the right place.
At DataOngoing, we take great pride in having a talented team of developers and administrators who are experts in their field. From designing custom workflows to integrating third-party applications, our team has the knowledge and experience to help your business get the most out of its NetSuite implementation.
Explore our job descriptions below to learn more about the specific skills and experience developers and administrators possess.
NetSuite Developer Job Description
Description: NetSuite technology specialist capable of delivering automation, integrations, and world class solutions not-yet-created.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Multi-year experience with NetSuite’s customization platform, including Suite Script (V1 and V2), Suiteflow, SuiteTalk, SuiteAnalytics and SuiteBuilder, SuiteCommerce Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (CS, Information Systems, or Engineering).
- Strong experience in improving processes and systems to increase customer experience.
- Experience in optimizing Billing, Inventory / Order management modules.
- Strong Java Script skills and knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Experience administering and customizing NetSuite OneWorld Edition Strong team skills with excellent spoken & written communication skills
- Able to evolve with the challenges.
- Experience with SFDC and ETL (ex. Power BI) is a plus
- Programming Experience in Node.js, MySQL, MongoDB is a plus
- Experience in SaaS
- Experience in SQL statements
- Script load balancing.
- Analytics review.
- Understanding of reconciliation processes.
- Inventive solutions.
NetSuite Administrator Job Description
Description: NetSuite Administrator is responsible for managing and maintaining a company’s NetSuite system, ensuring its effective and efficient operation.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- 3+ or more years working with the NetSuite application.
- Strong understanding of NetSuite modules for record to report, design to build (focus on manufacturing / managing NetSuite item master for WIPS / Routing), procure to pay, order to cash, and CRM.
- Experience with integrations to NetSuite.
- Experience with different types of testing required in a system implementation (unit, quality assurance, system integration, user acceptance).
- Experience leading implementation of NetSuite extensions/SuiteApps.
- Be the “owner” of the NetSuite instance and work with internal and external partners to implement priorities.
- Deep understanding of NetSuite and can function as subject matter expert for application design, feature optimization, availability, scalability, user experience, visualization and data integrity.
- Run projects for NetSuite changes and future integrations.
- Provide leadership and help to scope, estimate and deliver large ERP system projects.
- Demonstrated track record of evaluating business needs, and leverage appropriate amounts of Project Management and Org Change Management to implement successfully within NetSuite for a new venture business model that will experience rapid growth across many physical locations.
- Collaborates with project stakeholders to identify business needs and define operational, functional and technical requirements.
- Perform gap analysis between current system functionality and business needs.
- Help implement NetSuite, including the following:
• Record to Report
• Design to Build
• Procure to Pay
• Order to Cash
• Lead to Quote
• Call to Resolution
• Marketing to ROI
Demand & Supply Planning
- Fulfillment, Receipt and Return Processes
- Custom Report Building
- User Access and Resets
- Partner with NetSuite implementation consulting team to help implement NetSuite in a phased approach, including ability to effectively communicate technical customization requirements to the development team members.
- Possibly bring resources in house and grow into a team.
- Support any issues with NetSuite to support current config.
- Demonstrate NetSuite functionality internally; coordinate training and rollout to teams.
- Scope new NetSuite technical functions as users request enhancements.
- Create stories to define expectations of new functions as requested by the business.
- Mass Updates
- Saved Searches
- Workflow Edits, Reviews and Troubleshooting
- Report customization and scheduling
- CSV imports
- Custom Record Creation and Entry